KazNIX - traffic exchange point
KazNIX is a traffic exchange point, accelerates communications between the Internet companies, providing the neutral Internet eXchange platform for exchange of IP traffic between networks and the global distributed network of DNS servers for support of root domain zones.
The distributed city network, covers all districts of the city. KazNIX are connected telecom operators, video portals, corporate and scientific and educational networks.
Peering on speed of 10G and placement of the equipment in new data center.
Our organization at its own expense will produce all the necessary approvals and work on connecting your network to the "traffic exchange point" at a speed of 10G/s. If the load reaches above 50%, additional 10G/s ports will be provided. The subscription fee for the use of ports and for their connection is not charged.
Establish peering through KazNIX with telecom operators, content and service providers
- Direct access to Internet audience, content and services Kaznet
- Placement of the equipment in new data center of KazNIX
- Advanced architecture of the peering platform
To telecoms operators
- — Reducing costs on transit of traffic
- — Increase in speed of access to content for subscribers
- — The shortest route to DNS servers of domains of the top level. KZ and .KАЗ
To providers of content and cloud services
- — Scaling of networks of delivery of content
- — Maximum network availability of service platforms
- — The distributed delivery of content in regions
To the companies and organizations
- — Direct access to content and services on the Internet
- — The effective environment for communications with Internet users
- — Independence when choosing partners in exchange of traffic
- Neutral platform
- High-speed platform of switching
- Services for effective peering
- Consultations of experienced network engineers
Reliable, safe and fast DNS of a server for domain zones and Internet resources.
KazNIX provides territorially distributed DNS servers for support of root domain zones and domains with increased requirements to fault tolerance of DNS.
- Knots in Europe, Asia, including 3 in Kazakhstan
- Anycast technology for optimum availability of the DNS server from any point of the Internet
- Direct peering with networks
- Failsafe architecture at the hardware and network level
- Continuous monitoring and round-the-clock technical support
- Regular security audits and protection against the DDoS-attacks